Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

SOMETIMES I GO TO NEW YORK WITHOUT TELLING A SOUL.


what i wore:


camo jacket c/o the dusters. earrings by fleathers. pineapple ring by concrete polish

my dad met me right off the bus, and we immediately found a brunch spot with bottomless mimosas. my only plan for the day was to go to economy candy. and go to economy candy we did.



economy candy shirts are only $10 each and come in every color. my brain exploded.


these are pebble chocolates!

we went to a cafe, where for the first and hopefully last time, i had to wait in line for a table. for over 15 minutes. there i successfully sketched my dad looking really happy.


 perfectly good jeffery campbell leather & suede platform sandals! oh new york thrift stores. $15. 


i spent roughly 2 hours at strand. you can truly get lost in this place. 8 miles of books indeed. 

each of these were under $2. 



tourist day over!



so. tired.

back to philz tomorrow. also, back to blogging way more!


knives chau forever.

good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment